Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to the career blog of myself, Greg Tingle.

This blog website offers an overview of my career, past, present and future.

Whether you are a potential employeer or client, or are just interested, I hope you find this of interest.

My background is orginally blue collar, having spent over 6 years on the Sydney Water Board in a variety of roles ranging from construction worker to office administration, later working for communication companies such as Optus Vision, Optus Communication, ID Media - WaveCam and Telstra.

In January 2002 I commenced my own business, Media Man Australia, a media and public relations company.

At present (July 2005) I am looking at various career opportunities in the media, pr and business development fields. It's likely that my base will continue to be in Sydney.

A version of my CV is available here and my PR / media version of my CV is located here.

Thanks for your time and interest.

Best Regards
Greg Tingle
m: 0424 223 674
e: greg_tingle@hotmail.com
a: PO Box L55 Maroubra South NSW 2035